Ark 22 was created by Srehpog.
Ark 22 is an adventure game that takes place in the future. After a crash in space, the ship which you were on crashes to a planet. Your people are scattered around the planet, some with supplies others don't have. After 2 months of fading in and out of conscious , you awake.
After awakening, you learn that pieces of the ship have been stolen … by something, and explore. The game's graphics look similar to that of old Zelda games.
An epic space-age adventure. Spanning over 10 hours' gameplay, Ark 22 combines classic puzzle elements with fast-paced action, sidequests, minigames, upgrades, collectibles, and a huge game world to explore.
Up/Down/Left/Right: Move Player.
Esc: Bring up Pause Menu/Exit Game.
Since the game's release in 2005, the game has gotten positive, as well as some negative feedback.
- Ark 22 has gotten a Staff Pick on YoYo Games.
- Ark 22 has won matches in the GMC's Cage Match. As well as entering the Cage Match Hall of Fame (Week 70). 
The official page contains links to a Let's plat video: http://wearehive.nfshost.com/index.php?&page_id=ark_video
- Statue: New Samosa Village, Right-most man in Sick Bay
- Marbles: Gaming House, Right-most man at Left Table
- Batteries: Northeast Village, Man in Gaming House
- CD (V2): Northeast Village, Lower-Left Man in Coffee House
- Cocktail: Gaming House, Man on Second Floor
- Broken Glass: Lakeside Landing, Blue Man in Coffee House
- Rock: Kytri Mine Factory (North of New Samosa Village), Upper-Left Man
- Key: Lake, Man on South-East Island
- Box: Northeast Village, Middle Green Man